INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF PISTOL PERMIT APPLICATION
DO NOT MAIL PAYMENT WITH APPLICATION
- Ensure all requested information is filled in COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY; failure to do so may result in delays or denial of the application.
- All lines that request an address MUST have city, state and zip code to be considered complete.
- The question regarding being charged or convicted of any crime DOES include traffic tickets. While it is not required for you to list each one separately, or to have specific years, failure to disclose this information may be grounds for denial of the application.
- “OTHER NAMES” is intended for use for prior last names. Please include any LEGAL names you have used for identification.
- The question “Has your license ever been revoked?” refers to a pistol license, not a driver’s license.
**Do not STAPLE anything to the application**
- You may return the application in one of two ways:
- When listing phone numbers, one of the blanks may be used for a cell phone number if that is the best way to reach the applicant.